A Few Things to Look Forward to at CES 2014
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) will be coming back to Las Vegas January 7 through the 10 and will be featuring a variety of new and innovative products and services from companies around the world. For more than four decades the CES has been the open house, proving ground, and debut stage for ground-breaking innovations in consumer technologies. More than 3,000 exhibitors will be on-hand to introduce their technological advancements in consumer electronics, and the show is visited each year by more than 150,000 attendees from over 150 countries around the world.
The Consumer Electronics Show features manufacturers and their products in fifteen different consumer electronics markets, such as automotive electronics, telecommunications, lifestyle electronics, electronic gaming, digital health and fitness, content distribution, and emerging technology. Since 1967, there has been a huge variety of consumer electronics products that were first introduced to the public during their debut at the International Consumer Electronics Show, so don't miss out on the "next big thing" to hit the consumer market. 2014's CES Las Vegas will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center and here are a few highlights you should add to your list of things to do or see while at the show:
- There will be a new TechZone for the 2014 event, featuring innovations in wearable technology by FashionWare, eye-tracking and gesture recognition from MotionTech, and intelligence systems applications by Robotics, just to name a few.
- Intel CEO Brian M. Krzanich and Audi's Board of Management Chairman Rupert Stadler will be providing keynote addresses on the evening of January 6 as part of CES Las Vegas' Tech Titans Keynote Series.
- Mandalay Bay will be hosting a full day of exhibitor press events for the 2014 CES Las Vegas, on January 6th.
- The 2014 CES will feature events like Last Gadget Standing and Mobile App Showdown, pitting manufacturers and product creators against each other to see whose gadget or mobile app can survive to the finish.
- Don't miss out on the lively and informative conferences planned for 2014; there will be over 300 of them so try to catch as many as you can!
Mark your calendar for January 7 through 10 and make sure you attend the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES Las Vegas) at the Las Vegas Convention Center. To avoid potentially long lines when registering to get your attendee credentials, you can register early online and save time and money. Also make sure you book your hotels and any transportation needs you might have early, as these things book up fast. If you want to know what the latest creations and innovations are in the world of consumer electronics, the International CES in Las Vegas is THE place to be in January 2014.